Today was the first time I palmed for more than 10 minutes and I felt a significant improvement in my vision, although I didn't measure the improvement as I haven't yet printed out my eyechart.
I learned a lot about myself during those 10mins...
1) My personality encouragesmyopia.I know that sounds weird but really, I'm flighty, I have too much energy, my mind is restless jumping from one thought to another.
2) I need to learn to relax...just chill out, trust the universe, not be worried and go with the flow. Stop worrying about the future, stop dwelling on the past...Live in the moment!
3) Wearing my glasses after palming negated any improvements I had which was quite disheartening.
4) My glasses are becoming more and more irritating to me. I hate wearing them. I hope this hatred for glasses will fuel me further to cure my eyes.
5) A lot of my tension is not on my shoulders or back but on my neck.
6) I hate staring and I think people look weird when they stare. I never knew I stared too! Joke's on me. I just thought I was someone who never stared. When I read NVI books and came across parts that said 'Do not stare...etc', I thought 'Well, atleast I don't stare'. Ooops, today I caught myself staring so many times throughout the day it was embarrassing. Thanks to clarknight for pointing that out to me in this post: http://www.iblindness.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2527
Still on the above point, it just goes to show that some things can appear so obvious that you ignore them. Don't overlook any aspect of your NVI process.
7) Affirmations are very important, they have helped me tremendously in other parts of my life and I trust they will aid my vision improvement too.