MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Images move upward like a wave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images move upward like a wave
Hi all,

I have been doing well with my relaxation techniques that I have found currently work for me (eft with eye affirmations and gazing at distances paying attention to details and not trying to see them, etc). I have astigmatism at 180 in both eyes that has been improving and I  am wondering if it is the cause for this:
I can see a lot of clear images that are in duplicate or sometimes triplicate  ( which is still wonderful for me because it is CLEAR and not a big blur of nothing) but the images float upward almost consistently. Like, i will look at something and the clarity will stay but float upward. Has anyone else experience this? It happens near and far, and then I blink and it goes back to where itbshould be but then floats back up. 

I started with -2.5 cyl inboth eyes but I know it is better because I canunderstand the blurry clock on my stove.  The blur used to be a lot more vertical copies and it was impossible to interpret the blur and it is half or a third as much! It was a great encouragement when I saw that.
Thank you!
It really sounds like just an effect of the way your eyes are holding tension, like they're pulling more down. It's good to notice, but don't try to do anything about it specifically. It will recalibrate.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(07-15-2016, 07:35 AM)David Wrote: It really sounds like just an effect of the way your eyes are holding tension, like they're pulling more down. It's good to notice, but don't try to do anything about it specifically. It will recalibrate.

Got it, thanks! Yea, i read a lot when i was younger,  looking down at the book always.  I figured those muscles are stronger, for now!
Polyopia is something that many of us experience on the road to eyesight recovery.  It can be quite an amusing phenomenon, but mostly annoying (after a while).  Try to resist the temptation of staring at the images, over-analyzing them; it's best to look away from them all until you teach your subconscious mind that it is "not OK" to produce these images, you do not accept anything less then the "reality".  Smile

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now