MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hello! Accidentally I find this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Accidentally I find this forum.
Smile 
Hello!

Greeting!
I am Mek.

Lately I just realized my eyesight has decreased, may be because too much reading until my eyes too tired, but I still forced my eyes to read clearly.

I am very afraid. Because these several days my eyes a little blurry.
After sleep still like that, and my eyes still feels tired.

I do not want to wear glasses.

What should I do??
How to relax my eyes?? Especially before sleep.

Accidentally, I find this forum.
Hopefully in this forum I can find a way to clear my eyes.

I am sorry my english so bad!!
Thank you so much for your attention!! Smile
(08-02-2016, 09:28 PM)mekimekimek Wrote: Hello!

Greeting!
I am Mek.

Lately I just realized my eyesight has decreased, may be because too much reading until my eyes too tired, but I still forced my eyes to read clearly.

What should I do??

Don't be afraid. Your eyes are simply giving you a message that they need rest, and not to be forced to see when they're tired. These 2 classic vision exercises will probably help.
http://www.iblindness.org/2519/in-praise-of-palming/
http://www.iblindness.org/1344/the-long-swing-and-me/
Avoid glasses as much as you can. They often make your vision worse.
(08-03-2016, 09:53 AM)Nancy Wrote:

Greeting!
I am Mek.

What should I do??

Don't be afraid. Your eyes are simply giving you a message that they need rest, and not to be forced to see when they're tired. These 2 classic vision exercises will probably help.

Thank you for your response, and your recommendation!

I am sorry for taking so long to
write back. And Sorry I not yet read your recommendation link.

Because my eyes still always pain, headache, also stomachache felt will vomitting. Although just for see something and still blurry.

How to cure that pain and relax my eyes??
What I should really stop see computer and cellphone for many days??

I am sorry to bothering you, Miss Nancy!
Thank you so much in advance!
(08-05-2016, 07:08 PM)mekimekimek Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 09:53 AM)Nancy Wrote:

Greeting!
I am Mek.

What should I do??

Because my eyes still always pain, headache, also stomachache felt will vomitting. Although just for see something and still blurry.

I'm not an eye doctor, but I'm wondering if your glasses are too strong. People often get headaches from this. Take your glasses off and sit quietly with your eyes closed. Do you feel better? If so, do as much as you can without your glasses, and see if you can get a weaker pair for when you really need them if you do.

The first link I sent, about palming, describes a simple very relaxing vision exercise. Some people have improved their vision by doing this and nothing else. Good luck!
Well, first things first. Are you still reading when your eyes are tired, or are you resting and giving them a break?
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(08-07-2016, 09:27 PM)David Wrote: Well, first things first. Are you still reading when your eyes are tired, or are you resting and giving them a break?

Yes. I still read.
Read at computer if doing task.
Read cellphone for reply SMS.
But I do that just a minute, because my eyes strain, pain, and blurry.
After that, I take rest.

But I can't stop pain.

What I should really stop read computer and cellphone??
(08-06-2016, 09:42 AM)Nancy Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 07:08 PM)mekimekimek Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 09:53 AM)Nancy Wrote: Don't be afraid. Your eyes are simply giving you a message that they need rest, and not to be forced to see when they're tired. These 2 classic vision exercises will probably help.

I'm not an eye doctor, but I'm wondering if your glasses are too strong. People often get headaches from this. Take your glasses off and sit quietly with your eyes closed. Do you feel better? If so, do as much as you can without your glasses, and see if you can get a weaker pair for when you really need them if you do.

The first link I sent, about palming, describes a simple very relaxing vision exercise. Some people have improved their vision by doing this and nothing else. Good luck!

I have never been wear glasses before, Miss Nancy.

Just this time my eyes pain, dry, blurry like this.

I will try read article at your recommendation link. Hopefully I can stop my eyes pain first. After that relieve blurry.
After some days, my eyes rather feel comfortable.

The key is not to force to see clear.
Just relax.

I just know how to relax 2 days ago, and after sleep, my eyes not dry and hurt again.
But I still don't now how to really relax my eyes.

My eyes still blurry and fast tired when see something rather long time.

Please can you help me to tell step by step to clear vision and eyes not fast tired, sometimes hurt again??
(08-22-2016, 07:15 PM)mekimekimek Wrote: After some days, my eyes rather feel comfortable.

Just relax.

I just know how to relax 2 days ago, and after sleep, my eyes not dry and hurt again.

Please can you help me to tell step by step to clear vision and eyes not fast tired, sometimes hurt again??

It sounds like you've made some significant progress by just resting your eyes when they're tired. So keep that up -- don't push your eyes past the point where they need rest. Take breaks either with your eyes closed and maybe palming. Or do something relaxing for your eyes like going for a walk and getting away from the phone. Your eyes are telling you how they feel, and it's your job to listen, then do something about it.
After I check the eyes, I turned out my eyes astigmatism. Left 0,5, right eye 1,0.
Without nearsightedness.

I affraid my eyes squint.

My eyes can be cured?
(08-24-2016, 09:43 AM)Nancy Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 07:15 PM)mekimekimek Wrote: After some days, my eyes rather feel comfortable.

Just relax.

It sounds like you've made some significant progress by just resting your eyes when they're tired. So keep that up -- don't push your eyes past the point where they need rest. Take breaks either with your eyes closed and maybe palming. Or do something relaxing for your eyes like going for a walk and getting away from the phone. Your eyes are telling you how they feel, and it's your job to listen, then do something about it.

After I check the eyes, I turned out my eyes astigmatism. Left 0,5, right eye 1,0.
Without nearsightedness.

I affraid my eyes squint.

My eyes can be cured?
(09-19-2016, 06:07 AM)mekimekimek Wrote: My eyes can be cured?

I don't know, my friend, but I want to believe they can. I wonder how mamy people on this forum are 100 % sure about whether or not their eyes can be cured  Huh
(09-23-2016, 12:26 PM)Shade Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 06:07 AM)mekimekimek Wrote: My eyes can be cured?

I don't know, my friend, but I want to believe they can. I wonder how mamy people on this forum are 100 % sure about whether or not their eyes can be cured Huh

But I still believe my eyes can be cured. Sad

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now