MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Need encouagement and support

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need encouagement and support
Hello there, im so grateful I ound this wonderful site.
I was -4 and -3.75 few months ago.and now -2 In both eyes.
Im getting clear flashes quiet frequently, mostly in the mornings, lasting for minutes.
I doing long swings and chart reading.
During clear flashes, I can see double in the chart which then becomes perfect and clear.
If I raise my eyebrows, while closing eyes n breathe out n open,everything becums clear for few minutes, is this wrong to do?
I want to go down from -2 soon.sumtimes I want to give up too Sad. Need lil guidance.thank u Heart
(08-10-2016, 09:51 PM)Riy Wrote: Hello there, im so grateful I ound this wonderful site.
Im getting clear flashes quiet frequently, mostly in the mornings, lasting for minutes.
During clear flashes, I can see double in the chart which then becomes perfect and clear.
If I raise my eyebrows, while closing eyes n breathe out n open,everything becums clear for few minutes, is this wrong to do?
I want to go down from -2 soon.sumtimes I want to give up too Sad. Need lil guidance.thank u Heart

Keep going cuz u improved a lot so why stop now
Welcome!

Actions get tied together in compound movements. When you raise your eyebrows, you're probably also doing other things you don't realize.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(08-10-2016, 09:51 PM)Riy Wrote: Hello there, im so grateful I ound this wonderful site.

Plz describe in brief - what all you practiced and how often
Thanks
NP
(08-18-2016, 11:39 AM)Jag Uar Wrote:

Plz describe in brief - what all you practiced and how often
Thanks
NP
I did
*chart reading
Reading the eyechart, one by one and then both toghether for 30 minutes.
*finger swing
Swing head side to side while observin oppositional movement with 1  finger Infont of my face .
*long swing.
*tracing and observing shapes of objects around me
I would look at any object.example clock.look around the circular edge of the clock, while noticing the edge look sharper n clear than the rest.then close my eyes n visualize and d the same thing, itl b more clearer.
*read vehicle numbers and signs on the road.
When I started bates method excersise with brock string for a month or so.

I noticed a big improvement when I let go few negative memories from my past where I wasnt very happy.
I used to slouch , but things are better when I keep my neck In good posture.
Thank you so much for the information.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now