MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to Rebuild your Vision article

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Rebuild your Vision article
Anyone see this website? I thought it was pretty good.. I haven't watched the video yet though.
regards, Its Smile me

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.squidoo.com/restorevision">http://www.squidoo.com/restorevision</a><!-- m -->
I just found this page and video today and I liked it, too.
I read the 'article' and watched the video. It's ok. It's kind of a detailed Paul McCartney-style 'yoga' method of visual retraining, with some palming and a little swinging thrown in as an afterthought. My only real problem with it is that it would be better served on the iblindness.org website and community forum, because it exists in a vacuum right now. He did get many replies (about 15X4 =60 over a year) from people who could benefit much more from this community forum than that site. At least he only asks for 'donations'. However, the link he gives for more info is not iblindness.org! Instead it is some overblown group trying to sell their vision retraining method. In my opinion, people trying to make oodles of money from this are charlatans. It's kind of like smart, greedy, powerful people trying to sell me the knowledge of how to breathe correctly when that same kind of smart, greedy, powerful people are the very cause of my not knowing it!
I agree. There has developed a 'greedy mind set' of some vision improvement teachers, businesses selling Bates Method.
They have become like the optical industry. They are so secretive of their methods. Try to make things seem complicated so people believe they can't do it on their own, must pay a high price for Natural Vision Improvement training.
Dr. Bates would be so disappointed to know his method is being hidden, abused by the very people that are supposed to preserve it, bring it to all the people, wealthy and poor.
I have had problems with three well known Bates teachers. One refused to train me as teacher, the other raised the price to well over $5000.00 and still was not sure if she might charge more. This happened after the teachers found out I teach free on-line.
Another teacher claims to place a 'sort of curse' on her E-books that will bring the reader bad luck if the reader passes the book on for free to other people needing vision improvement.

Greg Marsh is the only teacher in the USA that I find has a complete, authentic course, low cost student training in person and home study and charges a low, honest price for Teacher Training. He outlines the whole course before you buy so you know what you will recieve.
Why is it that there is always a few good people like Mr. Marsh and some other teachers and then many cold hearted ones that will rob you blind!!
Commandos,
Absolutely! I welcome any such superstitious 'curse' on me for freely discussing what should have become common knowledge decades ago. In some ways they're worse than the optical industry which at least provided an instaneous crutch that was guaranteed to 'work'. What I thought of last night is that the optical industry itself knows its days are numbered given the Lasik surgery method. Notice how they are now selling their product more as a fashion statement than a vision aid! I think the Bates Method is going to be spread for free via the internet very quickly now, and all those people getting or seeking to get rich this way are going to have to find a new scam. And I agree that Greg Marsh's youtube video is good and he probably offers a good deal. Thanks for the reply!
JMartin
I notice the optical industry advertising glasses for very young children including showing a baby fitted with glasses.
Advertising to the new generation.
Some chiropractors are corrupt: holding back complete adjustments or over adjusting... to keep the person coming back for repeat appointments.
My chiropractor recently did this and I ended up with ears ringing, (again) headache, C4 out of alignment, disaligned back, severe pain, couldn't move! Did not even need the neck done, was fine when I went in.
Had to go to a new doctor and slowly getting repaired.
When I get a few more things done on my web site, I am thinking of turning one page into a on-line newspaper that keeps the public aware of which Bates teachers are good and who is dishonest. People can post there experiences with teachers on-line.
I figure providing all authentic Bates Natural Vision Improvment treatments on-line for free will keep the truth out there so people wont be fooled. Thomas Quackenbush really brought the truth to the public in his books by making us aware of Better Eyesight Magazine and other treatments.
Clarknight - my previous post was mis-addressed to Commandos - sorry. Good luck with the chiropracty. I will have to take a look at your website.
JMartin

clarknight Wrote:I notice the optical industry advertising glasses for very young children including showing a baby fitted with glasses.
Advertising to the new generation.
Some chiropractors are corrupt: holding back complete adjustments or over adjusting... to keep the person coming back for repeat appointments.
My chiropractor recently did this and I ended up with ears ringing, (again) headache, C4 out of alignment, disaligned back, severe pain, couldn't move! Did not even need the neck done, was fine when I went in.
Had to go to a new doctor and slowly getting repaired.
When I get a few more things done on my web site, I am thinking of turning one page into a on-line newspaper that keeps the public aware of which Bates teachers are good and who is dishonest. People can post there experiences with teachers on-line.
I figure providing all authentic Bates Natural Vision Improvment treatments on-line for free will keep the truth out there so people wont be fooled. Thomas Quackenbush really brought the truth to the public in his books by making us aware of Better Eyesight Magazine and other treatments.
Turns out my neighbor is a masseuse!
Did a great massage job relaxing muscles in back and neck yestersday and feel great! Lot of pain when she did it, then was ok.
Told me a lot of things to do to get the knots out of the soar muscles and relax them so the blood, lymph flows in and out and the muscles can heal. Said must release the fascial restriction, knots in muscles.
Chiropractors hadnt told me anything about how to help this condition heal. The massuse told me she works with a chiropractor and the chiropractor says it is much easier, more perfect to align a persons bones after the muscles have been relaxed from a massage. Difficult to align the bones, vertebrae when the muscles are tense, in spasm... from injury.
Website will have a upgrade this or next year after teacher training. Doing Physical Therapy chapter for website lately and this injury is actually good since I can provide more info on muscle relaxation to readers that the doctors teach me.
Hurt my back hauling cement blocks in Garden Center for Home depot doing a extra job to save money for Bates teacher training. Holy Moly!
Did you ever read O'Henry's "Gift of the Magi"? Your injury story reminds me of that. Glad the massage helped.
Will check it out.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download