MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Effect of Dilating Drops on Eye Improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Effect of Dilating Drops on Eye Improvement
I have been doing Bates method for more than a year. Although my improvement is not measurable but I noticed my improvement get reversed after going for an eye examination and doctor use dilating drops to examine my eye. Normally, your eyes got cleared up after 24 hours and if you are wearing full prescription glassed/lens you won't notice anything difference. In my case, I have -18 near sight and wearing -10 glasses. The problem is recognized easily and it persists after 2 days. This is my first time doing dilating drops after doing Bates method.

Did anyone have similar experience?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now