MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Healing my Vision in a Tractor Trailer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healing my Vision in a Tractor Trailer
Hi,

I have about -4 and -4.75 and am living in a tractor trailer with my boyfriend. I have heard that watching the world go by from a moving car is good for the eyes. I am writing to see if anyone has any suggestions on how best to use my time in the truck to heal my eyes.

I have been riding around without lenses on, but I'm not sure anything is helping much. I use under-corrected lenses for computer use and getting around and I read without lenses and try to look away from time to time.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download