MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Interesting article which I'm sure most of you have read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting article which I'm sure most of you have read
http://i-see.org/against_glasses.html

I am especially interested in Dr. Kennebeck, OD's article how a person with +2.00 D would not have that reading after two weeks of wearing a -.50 D

Which I guess points out to the fact that -.50 would cause Hyperopic Defocus in a Hyperopic eye causing it to be longer..... which is just the reverse to the Plus approach to Myopia I guess.... take a positive eye put a negative on and it will go negative, take a negative eye and put a positive on and it will go positive....

Interesting how this happens....

I guess this where overprescription on myopia comes in..... its just slightly focused beyond the retina causing the eye to grow longer......

Good luck to all, with whatever method you choose.
blauw

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now