MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Natural Eyesight Improvement student turns stalker

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural Eyesight Improvement student turns stalker
Thought this was a funny story:
Been helping this older man learn Bates method to reverese Glaucoma and redness in his eyes.
Gets so lazy, hard to get him to do his treatments.
Guess hes lonely. Plus I think hes sneaking a shot of vodka now and then.
Gave me a good stock tip and calls me often to get the stock quote from my computer.
Found out he has developed a crush on me!
Calling all the time with nothing to say, and out in his motorized wheel chair circleing my building, watching for when I go outside so he can meet me. Yesterday I am sitting on my porch, looked up and seen him spying on me from the far corner of the building, just staring at the porch window!
When he knew I saw him he took off in his 15 mile per hour wheelchair.
So hariliarous being stalked by a 75 year old in a wheel chair, and oxygen bottle hooked to the back.
Wish he'd get his act together and do his Bates activities.
Ha! Loneliness is a terrible thing. If you found an elderly woman interested in Bates & started working with her, then introduced them, maybe he'd glom onto her & you'd be just a distant memory. Good luck!
clarknight Wrote:Thought this was a funny story:
Been helping this older man learn Bates method to reverese Glaucoma and redness in his eyes.
Gets so lazy, hard to get him to do his treatments.
Guess hes lonely. Plus I think hes sneaking a shot of vodka now and then.
Gave me a good stock tip and calls me often to get the stock quote from my computer.
Found out he has developed a crush on me!
Calling all the time with nothing to say, and out in his motorized wheel chair circleing my building, watching for when I go outside so he can meet me. Yesterday I am sitting on my porch, looked up and seen him spying on me from the far corner of the building, just staring at the porch window!
When he knew I saw him he took off in his 15 mile per hour wheelchair.
So hariliarous being stalked by a 75 year old in a wheel chair, and oxygen bottle hooked to the back.
Wish he'd get his act together and do his Bates activities.

Well thats interesting..... perhaps he should stop staring.... might make things worse..... he should shift about more......

Lets hope he gets over it....

blauw
Ya... we all know what staring can do...
Last time I seen this man he was asking for help on how to use his cell phone.
Had to repeat my answer 3 times.
His eyes were very bloodshot again. Said his eye doctor just keeps changing his glaucoma medication.
Asked him if he had been to the doctor, he said his health was stated ok by his doctor.
Figured he might be drinking too much vodka.
Havent seen him around lately and found out he had a stroke.
I have heard of bloodshot eyes being a sign of stoke.
I wonder if his eye doctor saw any signs of stroke in his eyes??
Also was on oxygen bottles and insulin.
Wish he had gone to the Bates opthalmologist down the street.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now