MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
vision looking in mirrors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vision looking in mirrors
David,
I keep my close vision clear by looking into a small rhinestone pendant also containing a 1/4 by 1/4 inch pyramid triangle clear blue glass pieces in it.
Relax, shift, cental fixation on the rhinestones, blue glass pieces for clear close vision and notice that in the rhinestones and blue glass perfectly clear reflections of distant objects are also seen in the gemstones which are at a close distance.
How does the glass do this? Same as a mirror? Light rays from distant objects reflected in the glass are still parrelle, distant rays even though seeing them at 1-2 inches from the eyes in the stone?
Clark, it sounds like the gemstones are giving you the illusion of distance the same way a mirror does -- things appear as far on the inside of the mirror as they are on this side in Reality. (Yeah, Alice Through the Looking Glass was a favorite book.) That sounds like an excellent device to give you something to practice both near & far vision with the same object, plus it sounds beautiful, shamanic & one of a kind.
I guess I'd have to see it. Even then, I probably wouldn't know. Refraction can get kind of complicated - I assume optometrists are learning something about that in those years of optometry school!

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
If you look close to the eye at any rhinestone or other cut gemstone you can see the effect.
Its fun to use downtown in the city because I can angle it to see the sky or see people down the street behind me and it looks like I am just looking into the stone. The pyramid shape has 4 sides that pick up 4 different scenes.
I do the both eyes and one eye at a time thing with it.
I was also wondering if it can improve both close and distant vision by looking into it. Also use it to look at the stone then switch to the distance (the real distance, not in the stone). I notice Bates has alot of articles where he has the patient look at close fine print then to the distance at letters on a sign, then back to the print...

I dont like those crosses with the prayer inside seen by looking through a tiny magnifing glass set in the cross. Magnifiers strain the eyes.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now