MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New website

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New website
A person asked to be link on my website.
I am posting it.
Good site!
Has Movies and variety of launguages teaching Bates Method.
Let me know what you guys think.
http://www.eyetraining.hu/
a few things still need some translation. the videos can use subtitles. a way you can translate it is right down what they say and then just put what they say in an online translator. its recommended you have someone who actually knows english makes sure it makes sence. i know you have to see what there doing but the subtitles will help on with the little things people dont understand..i clicked on the links in the exercise section and i couldn't play the videos. i downloaded and it still wouldnt play. try putting the videos on youtube and then linking it to the site

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now