MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
eye stretches

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eye stretches
Hello everyone,

I am getting the clear flashes of eyesight more and more frequently. And it is staying longer. I think is is from doing frequent eye stretches. Eye stretches also releases tension in your eyes and relaxes your mind. So, I recommend the eye stretches Smile .
what are eye stretches

i might try this
Eye stretches are also called eye yoga. Please see the link below to learn about how to do it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00XqvNwYMoc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00XqvNwYMoc</a><!-- m -->
I am also get clear flashes from doing the eye yoga stretches. The stretching seems to act as a sort of trigger for clear flashes. This was one of the first things that I did when I started NVI as suggested in The Secret of Perfect Vision by David de Angelis book although he uses CRB (Contraction/Relaxation/Blinking) movements combined with eye rotations.

I don't know why Bates didn't promote this. It seems such a simple thing to do and is completed natural.
Free download with different eye exercises and also includes acupressure points

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.visiontherapy.net/order2.php">http://www.visiontherapy.net/order2.php</a><!-- m -->
Blue eyes Wrote:I am also get clear flashes from doing the eye yoga stretches. The stretching seems to act as a sort of trigger for clear flashes. This was one of the first things that I did when I started NVI as suggested in The Secret of Perfect Vision by David de Angelis book although he uses CRB (Contraction/Relaxation/Blinking) movements combined with eye rotations.

I don't know why Bates didn't promote this. It seems such a simple thing to do and is completed natural.

you got clear flashes >??? wow
Yep - clear flashes happen for me after doing eye stretches. Stretching definitely loosens something in the eye. The ocular muscles are the same structure as other striated muscles types such as biceps

Quote from The Secret of Perfect Vision by David Angelis - "No rehabilitation therapist would ever think of healing a chronically immobilized muscle by relaxing it. The work must be aimed at rehabilitating the muscular qualities like strength, flexibility and co-ordination."

Eye stretches forms a fundamental part of the technique described in the book. Expect vision to worsen immediately following stretching but I can see improvements over the longer term. When I don't do eye stretches then I don't notice much happening in my eyes.

Regards, Mike

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download