MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Neck muscle tension causes dizzyness, visual disturbances...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this website when searching for relief of tense muscles.
http://www.round-earth.com/HeadPainIntro.html
Clark,
Thanks for this link: the diagrams of the muscles & where the tension/pain is gives me a clear picture or the area I want to relax. Also, I notice with dismay how many of these people have their head in a straining position, especially leaning forward or jutting their chin up. I've realized for a while that my own strain is probably causing most if not all of my neck & shoulder & head pain, but these drawings really make that clear.

I rubbed down the back of my neck to find agonizing soreness I had no previous awareness of, & relieved some pain in my cheek & jaw area. Thank you!
Had vertigo, extreme tension in muscle in the back of my neck, head and back out for two weeks.... from a bad chiropractor. Getting better by staying away from him. That website is pretty good! Last night I massaged the area they told about for the muscle that goes from the bone behind the ear down to the collar bone... and I had better balance in bed and walking today. Think my bad computer posture coontibuted to the problem. Funny how they mentioned that muscle wont feel tense but it causes pain... in other parts body: headache, dizzyness, visual disturbances, seeing weird images when looking at parelle lines, ear hearing probs. I been having all these and better since treating that muscle on both sides neck. My right side hurts most and thats my mouse hand. Othe rmuscle right side, back of neck also tight.
Touch the back of the neck, under the base of the skull and move the eyes, not the head. Feel the neck muscles move a little.
I been trying this after reading a mans post on how neck muscles truely are connected with eye muscle function, eye movement.
Lot nerves... from neck go to eyes.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now