MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Tiger Woods car accident

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Woods car accident
I saw in the news that Tiger Woods had a car accident and it was not alcohol related? I think it could be his vision from laser eye surgeries. :o Any thoughts?
isee Wrote:I saw in the news that Tiger Woods had a car accident and it was not alcohol related? I think it could be his vision from laser eye surgeries. :o Any thoughts?

I think it had more to do with his wife smashing his expensive car and him with a golf club when she found out about the affair he had for nearly three years, the years in which she gave birth to their two children. So ou could say it was his wife who had her eyes opened!

Joke: When the police asked Mrs Woods how many times she hit him with the golf club, she replied: "Hmmm, I lost count; but put me down for five."

Judy
Call me over-sensitive (you wouldn't be the first), but I think this situation is tragic on many levels & not at all funny. I must admit when I first heard about it days ago, my first reaction was sadness, someone else who used laser surgery to "fix" his eyes, but still couldn't see his reality clearly.
There goes my hero - he's ordinary!
Except he made $100 million last year.
He's no longer worth it to me (truthfully he never was, but I gave him a pass because of what a great American he was. I rooted for him, paid money to watch him, extolled his virtues. Now I know he's just another philandering fakey jerk American.)
I will no longer be rooting for Tiger in any tournament.
Otherwise, America is just a place for individuals to get as obscenely wealthy as possible, regardless of what behavior it takes to get there. I don't believe in that, and neither should any other American.
JMartinC4 Wrote:Otherwise, America is just a place for individuals to get as obscenely wealthy as possible, regardless of what behavior it takes to get there. I don't believe in that, and neither should any other American.

I couldn't have said it better, or agree more.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now