MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I want 20/20

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want 20/20
Hello, everyone, and thanks for reading my post.

I would like to know if you or anyone you know has been able to get 20/20 permanently by doing anything other than laser or wearing glasses, which of course only gives you 20/20 while you wear them.

I am not interested in people who have temporary 20/20s, like some from the "success stories" on this forum. I believe that it is natural tendency for some eyes, which I have all the time. I am also not interested in people who think their vision is getting "clearer".

I am only interested in those people who were nearsighted for 1 year+ to whatever extent in the past and now have permanent 20/20 vision in both eyes.
Edfoxter,
If we could figure out how Paul Lowinger accidentally cured his myopia (he has a 7 year cure going) we would change the world.
Visit:
lowingerpaul.com
and read his story:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lowingerpaul.com/second%20sight.html">http://www.lowingerpaul.com/second%20sight.html</a><!-- m -->

how long does it take
by JMartinC4 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 pm
It took me 35 years to get to the point of having consistent flashes of clear eyesight. Maybe this is all a little too much for you. Just forget about it all and only wear your glasses/lenses when you have to.
The Lowinger experience seems to be slowly happening to me. but if I was still a dedicated lenses-wearer, I'd be missing it. I was satisfied enough for 35 years with the occasional flash of vision and what it portended as well as what it said about the current understanding of myopia. But maybe you don't have that kind of interest or patience.
35 years. Priceless.

fuggles wrote:
I was reading an article, Dr Bates said it took someone 15 minutes to get perfect eyesight.
Someone else said 6 months.
Maybe Dr Bates exaggerated a little bit ? Got a little carried away.
So my question is, on average, if you did a survey on people who succeeded with the bates method, how long does it take to get 20/20 eyesight.

Edfoxter Wrote:Hello, everyone, and thanks for reading my post.

I would like to know if you or anyone you know has been able to get 20/20 permanently by doing anything other than laser or wearing glasses, which of course only gives you 20/20 while you wear them.

I am not interested in people who have temporary 20/20s, like some from the "success stories" on this forum. I believe that it is natural tendency for some eyes, which I have all the time. I am also not interested in people who think their vision is getting "clearer".

I am only interested in those people who were nearsighted for 1 year+ to whatever extent in the past and now have permanent 20/20 vision in both eyes.
Hey! I want 20/20 too!

But who doesn't anyway?

To get it maybe easy, but to retain 20/20, and made it last for a long time is depending on you.

If you are thinking like those who made diet to loose weight so they can eat again and be fat again, and then diet again, is not going to work.

If you relax and do the other stuff, you would have to be relaxed, calm, and maintain the factors that made your sight 20/20, possibly for a life. Otherwise you will produce strains and you know how it goes.

Also, a 3 times at least a week exercising will be a must.

Of course, possibly.
Is depending on you. Don't forget that.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download