MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
eyesight changing and arms and legs jerking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eyesight changing and arms and legs jerking
Hi,
Has anyone noticed if they have found their eyesight changing and their arms and legs jerking?My cousin is having this problem.I was wondering if this was caused by Lyrica or RSD?Anybody has any idea regarding to this.
You're not giving enough detail to really know what's going on. My first guess is that the body is throwing off tension by jerking, like the eye tension your cousin is releasing, but this is only a guess. There could be many other causes. I'm curious why you think this is related to eyesight improvement, or the drugs. Sometimes these hunches have a lot of wisdom in them and are worth pursuing. Keep digging.
Muscle tension releasing, neck, body trying to return to normal position.
My boyfriend and I used to experience a all over body twitch, called it a 'Flinch'. One day he said he was laying in the park in San MAteo, CA, drifted to sleep and his whole body flinched and his body actually went up into the air, left the ground a couple inches. He does alot of heavy work. This condition never worried us, we noticed many people have it. Its some kind of nerve, muscle release. Alchole, drugs can cause it in a different form and that is a sign to stop the beer and drugs.
Since the bad chiropractor goofed something up in my neck, sometimes my arms, head, legs move by themself, twitches when I am drifting into deep relaxation before sleep. Feels like the muscles are trying to bring the neck/spine back to normal position.
Spritual practices with kundalini energy, astral projection can cause a twitching, jerking in the body. Careful, this subject must be done with training.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now