MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I'm Back!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back!!!
Hi everyone!

I have quite the lay off of the Bates Method, I am ready to start up again I managed to get down to 20/90, 20/80 area, think I regressed a bit... Sad I'm aiming for 20/60, 20/40 area.

I'm reading over everything again on iBlindness, Central-Fixation, Clark Nights website and what ever else I had bookmarked.

I'll be posting more often I hope.

I'll begin my palming, central fixation, shifting, sun treatment and reading small print.

Good luck to all,
Blauw
blauw Wrote:Hi everyone!

I have quite the lay off of the Bates Method, I am ready to start up again I managed to get down to 20/90, 20/80 area, think I regressed a bit... Sad I'm aiming for 20/60, 20/40 area.

I'm reading over everything again on iBlindness, Central-Fixation, Clark Nights website and what ever else I had bookmarked.

I'll be posting more often I hope.

I'll begin my palming, central fixation, shifting, sun treatment and reading small print.

Good luck to all,
Blauw

Today I noticed something interesting, my vision was much clearer this morning after I had done my morning palming, declared intention (which is really constant, in a sense, not sure if that is a good thing....) and shifting and using the feather from the nose.

I'll keep practicing

Wish me luck on my quest for clearer vision,

Good luck all,
blauw
Hi Blauw!
I'll answer to your PM here, so more people can see it.
I was at about 10/40, but I had much pain, eyestrain and headaches.
I didn't had big headaches since more than a year and almost all the pain and eyestrain that I have is gone. My sight vary a lot these days, but it's always more than 10/30 and it's often between 10/15 and 10/20, depending of the lights conditions, of how much time I practiced in the morning, my work load at school, stress and fatigue.

So, lets go! Smile Practice enough, before sleeping, when you wake up, do the long swing and palm a little bit, play with your chart, and most of all, have fun and laugh!

Have a nice day of improvements!
-Alexandre

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download