MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Transition Lenses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition Lenses
Hello all,

I'm hunting around for information about transition glasses. My original prescription when I started wearing them six years ago was -1.25 in both eyes. A couple of years later I was told that my eyesight had worsened by 'a very minimal amount' but I don't have that prescription handy. I'm guessing it was -1.5 or something. While my prescription isn't very strong, I'd like my transition glasses to be as minimal as possible. I've stopped wearing glasses altogether except for driving (it says on my license that I legally have to wear them). So I'm wondering what the prescription would probably be for the 20/40 vision I need for driving. Should I just go with the -1.25, or can I go higher, like -1? -.75?

Thanks for your help!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now