MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Some Progress!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Progress!
Monday, I tried one of the many +1 reading glasses of my father when I was in front of the chart, in my room. The weather was perfect and my sight was relatively stable at 10/15 on my chart. With the reading glasses on, I was able to read the 10/30 line, and before doing the bates method, I was at 10/40. I plainly know that it doesn’t follow a mathematical equation, but it looks like my eyes are now a little bit more than 1 diopter better!

Have a nice day of improvements!
-Alexandre
Hooray! You know you've improved from the decreased headaches and ease of driving at night without glasses, but having the data (numbers) to prove it is great for convincing other people. Keep up the great work!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download