MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eyes like Batteries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyes like Batteries
You know when you hear a little info from somewhere and for some reason it sticks in your mind? Yet you cant remember WHERE you heard it?

I heard some scientific information about the eyes in relation to the body, and it was in regards to how much of our energy, stamina, vitality, and overall health is linked to the eyes. I cant remember what exactly it spoke of but it was like our eyes were our main energy source, healthy eyes = healthy body mind and soul, while visual problems have a butterfly effect and can cause many other problems.

A spiritual teacher said:

"... You move into the world
almost only through the eyes,
they say eighty percent."

"Through your eyes eighty percent
of your energy moves out"

i got this from jaylc185, he had an interesting post all on this:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.iblindness.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1058&p=10563#p10563">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1058&p=10563#p10563</a><!-- l -->

I'd like to investigate this further does anyone know anything about this interesting finding?
I read that energy goes out more from the right eye? and if you dont want a person to influence you with what she is saying, to look only into the left eye which takes in energy. Or is it the opposite?
thats interesting. I've been experimenting with my eyes when i exercise, to see if movement in the eyes helps with energy in the body, and it seems like when I shift while i'm enduring something, it gives me more energy. Before i used to squint my eyes really tight to fight through the pain.

I wonder if Its kind of like how REM (rapid eye movement during sleep) is your body processing emotions and feelings, so i wonder if when you do this healthy eye movement while working out, if it helps you to better process the moment and thus have more energy..
Another thing that I forgot to mention that some of you fellow contact-wearers out there might've noticed too, is how sometimes when I would put in my contacts, not only would it sting greatly, but it seemed to drain my entire body of energy. It would sting and my eyes would water and naturally want to close, then I'd feel really light headed and tired, like if I laid down I would go right to sleep...
I recently had some of my friends get all giddy and wanted to give me a make over...eyeliner and all! But as they put the eyeliner on my eyes it was amazing just how sensitive my eyes were to it. I immediately felt SO tired like I could almost just fall asleep right on the spot!

Has anybody heard any information on this strange eye - energy connection?

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download