MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
eye wash

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eye wash
hi,
First of all I'm new here
So I was found this website and I'm going to try the bates method to try to improve my sight. I will read all the topics on the exercises soon and hope to start trying them. My only question is that I currently use optrex(can I post it here? if no I'm sorry, its not my intention to advertise) to wash my eyes. All I want to know is this any good?
thanks Smile

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now