MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Using under correction glasses help ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using under correction glasses help ?
I have read in books and some articles in internet,suggesting to use under correction glasses to help in vision training.I use my glasses when driving or at night,because i see worst and then i think about this option. Do you think it will help ? Some of you have tried ?
My fear is getting headaches because of lower prescription.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now