MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
staring to improve your sight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staring to improve your sight
Staring to improve your sight... hum... it doesn't sound like a good idea at all but...

It's really hard and it requires a lot of work to maintain imperfect sight, but to have even more imperfect sight requires much more work. So, by staring at a letter that you can see on your snellen eye chart until it is completely blurry is a good way to learn that you shouldn't stare unconsciously. After that, you will probably find that you stare less and that your sight is better. That is the idea! Plus, since it's easy to do many methods in the wrong way and say that you don't get results, it is now time to try to lower your sight consciously: It's almost impossible to fail at doing it.

Here is a text on lowering your sight:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/better-eyesight-magazine/better-eyesight-1920-09.php#make-sight-worse">http://www.central-fixation.com/better- ... ight-worse</a><!-- m -->
Alexndre Wrote:Staring to improve your sight... hum... it doesn't sound like a good idea at all but...
It's really hard and it requires a lot of work to maintain imperfect sight, but to have even more imperfect sight requires much more work. So, by staring at a letter that you can see on your snellen eye chart until it is completely blurry is a good way to learn that you shouldn't stare unconsciously. After that, you will probably find that you stare less and that your sight is better. That is the idea! Plus, since it's easy to do many methods in the wrong way and say that you don't get results, it is now time to try to lower your sight consciously: It's almost impossible to fail at doing it.
Here is a text on lowering your sight:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/better-eyesight-magazine/better-eyesight-1920-09.php#make-sight-worse">http://www.central-fixation.com/better- ... ight-worse</a><!-- m -->
I like this concept. It meshes with my theory of fixated blur from imprinted unconscious memory of unequal and mis-timed instillation of neonatal opthalmologic antibiotics. The blur is a self-created illusion, mistakenly made acceptable perhaps preferable by mater/pater/nal soothing-bonding during the neonatal blur period. An infant whose vision is rendered a blur is forced to fixate its focus at the nearpoint and attend to auditory/physical cues for orientation during that time. How does the infant know to unfixate from the nearpoint back to normal once the 'medication' wears off? I don't know. I'll bet it takes something special - something industrialized countries that have used the practice for 100 years are gradually losing sight of. I guess I'll have to read the better eyesight magazine text, although it predates the legislatively mandated practice. But the practice began around 1900, so I'm sure many neonates received the treatment - but their parents had not...
Hi JMartinC4!
Yes, I agree that blur is more or less an illusion since persons with different level of refractive error can attain the same visual acuity on a chart. I looked at the pictures of your biofeedback/clearflash device and I saw that you use the same snellen eye chart as me! Smile

I would really like to know how is your sight, what methods are you doing each day and other details like that. It would be really appreciated.

Have a nice day of improvements!
-Alexandre
Alexndre Wrote:Hi JMartinC4!
Yes, I agree that blur is more or less an illusion since persons with different level of refractive error can attain the same visual acuity on a chart. I looked at the pictures of your biofeedback/clearflash device and I saw that you use the same snellen eye chart as me! Smile
I would really like to know how is your sight, what methods are you doing each day and other details like that. It would be really appreciated.
Have a nice day of improvements!
-Alexandre
Yes, I printed that chart and others from links that I found in this community forum. This forum has been the greatest think-tank brain trust for me, leading to all the insights I've achieved in scarcely one year. Incredible. David deserves a medal. And everyone here deserves recognition. In a world slowly - more quickly now - losing its way, we have stubbornly recognized and sought the true light.
Let me say it again: my eyesight is improving by ever-increasing magnitudes seemingly every day now. It still varies of course, but I would easily estimate it at 20/20 for 1/8 of each day, 20/30 for 1/4 of each day, 20/40 for 1/2, and 20/60 for the rest. But my left eye is still blurrier most of the time, and off-line and mis-timed. However, I have achieved marked control over my visual coordination, timing, and binocularity, such that the outside panorama never looks like a flat picture anymore - it is always in stereo like a popup book or magic eye picture. Or I can immediately turn it on. And the blur is never any worse than it ever was. I have even had a couple of dreams where I had clear vision.
Bates Methods: I palm. I long-swing. I short-swing. I shift. I 'sun'.
Other Methods: I only put on my lenses if there is a safety issue. I wake up earlier. I go to bed earlier. I don't drink caffeine after 12 noon. I don't drink alcohol after 10 pm. I 'use' my biofeedback devices. I do 'mirror work' . I walk around outside every few hours. I constantly check my alignment and posture. I take a daily multivitamin with max beta carotene. I take a daily fish oil capsule. I don't take any other meds, save on rare occasion a small piece of aspirin. I play lenses-less tennis once or twice a week. I constantly try to find the correct visual alignment for myself within the surrounding light. I lean back a little. I tilt my head a little.
I constantly remember that I was subjected to neonatal opthalmologic 1% silver nitrate, and that the unequal mis-timed blur was the first wrong thing I learned to accept and prefer, and that I actually create and maintain the blur illusion by mis-aligning and mis-timing my visual positioning. I am learning to defeat and reverse that illusion. I thank God every day for His fantastic creation. I try to treat others as I'd like them to treat me. I talk with people and post messages and try to spread the word.
Alexandre - Yes, the blur is a self-created and self-maintained illusion. I've been testing this/our theory all day today and It is correct so far. Amazing. The first step to shaking off the illusion: understanding it. It's like Freud said - the unconscious has control until we become conscious of it. Neonatal opthalmologic antibiotics can have unconscious latent side-effects. Forced to fixate at the nearpoint, then soothed into accepting it as good, and then nobody snapped their fingers or whatever to bring me out of it. Ever. Until I started figuring it out for myself with everybody's help. I think liquidlight and I have identified one source of the necessary 'finger-snap' : peripheral glare, such as that produced by my cd-in-a-cup. Priceless.
O0 8) Smile

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now