MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Unusual Occurences of Clear Vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Occurences of Clear Vision
Perfect Vision is elusive, no doubt for those trying hard for it. Unfortunately, the rare & short occurence of clear vision seems to put permanent cure a bit out of reach. To my surprise, I found that clear vision does occur even when you do things that no-one would believe to be relaxing.
Two of such things that preceded clear vision are sneezing & yawning. However strange this might feel, it has happened to me multiple times.

Sneezing -> I sneeze very loudly & discovered it induced a clear flash. Although perfectly clear vision is seldom but is somehow encouraging.

Yawning -> If you're thinking about tears, let me clarify I'm referring to yawns which do not result in watery eyes. The longer the yawn, more is the chance of obtaining a clear flash.

If anyone else has had such experiences, let me know. I'm also looking forward to some explanations.
Hi!
Yes, those 2 occurences produces clear flashes for me too!
By continuing your practice, you will have more and more clear flashes until it will be your permanent sight.
Remember the winter olympics? Lenses-less speedskater Apollo Ohno purposefully yawned frequently before competing. I have seen other athletes do the same thing, most recently tennis scotsman Andy Murray at Wimbledon.
2xtreme2fit Wrote:Perfect Vision is elusive, no doubt for those trying hard for it. Unfortunately, the rare & short occurence of clear vision seems to put permanent cure a bit out of reach. To my surprise, I found that clear vision does occur even when you do things that no-one would believe to be relaxing.
Two of such things that preceded clear vision are sneezing & yawning. However strange this might feel, it has happened to me multiple times.

Sneezing -> I sneeze very loudly & discovered it induced a clear flash. Although perfectly clear vision is seldom but is somehow encouraging.

Yawning -> If you're thinking about tears, let me clarify I'm referring to yawns which do not result in watery eyes. The longer the yawn, more is the chance of obtaining a clear flash.

If anyone else has had such experiences, let me know. I'm also looking forward to some explanations.
Thanks for mentioning...I didn't know that Smile

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now