MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Double Vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Vision
I always go running without my glasses now. (on a side note, does that count as sunning? i'm out for about an hour each time and I turn enough on the streets that I think I get sufficient exposure to my eyes) I have noticed that that instead of a big blur I have started seeing two distinct images offset just a bit, or double vision. Occasionally I will see clearly but still in double vision, I was going to call them flashes but they last for a minute or two. I have not had a clear flash without double vision yet. I feel like it's good progress to move from one blur to to distinct, if blurry, images. How do I get rid of the double images?
NyoGoat Wrote:I always go running without my glasses now. (on a side note, does that count as sunning?)

Just being in sunlight is essentially beneficial but slower than directly looking at the Sun (eyes open or closed). Swinging the Sun will help.

Quote:I have noticed that that instead of a big blur I have started seeing two distinct images offset just a bit, or double vision.

Double vision is a manifestation of your strain. Remind yourself that they are mere illusions, signs of imperfect sight & nothing else.

Quote:Occasionally I will see clearly but still in double vision. How do I get rid of the double images?

There is no separate requirement for getting rid of them - double vision is eliminated as you re-gain your vision. Continue doing what you do.
I'm in the same situation, I'm having flashes of clear vision but with double images, I think it will dissapear by itself, just go ahead Wink
I had that when I first improved my vision. A slight double, kinda astigmatism like effect. The blur was gone and replaced by the clear double image. I liked it, could feel tension in my eyes, head releasing. I remember looking at a street light in downtown South San Francisco and the light had two images overlapping. I continued to shift part to part on objects, use central fixation, shift point to point, dont squint or strain. let it appear and continue Bates method and it clears into one single perfect clear image. I shifting on the light part to part and point to point noticing fine details as taught in Thomas Quackenbushe's class and the light cleared into one light. Shifting on the image that appears most solid seemd to help the images merge into one. In a few days my viosn was better than 20/20: I could see from the top of Grand ave to the bottom and recognize the old crazy man with the beard: He was very clear. This type of double images is a good sign.

Clark Night

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now