MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
NEED HELP, PLEASE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP, PLEASE
Hi guys! I have stopped wearing my glasses and start Bates method for about two months ago
I notice the slight twinkling before my eyes and floaters. when I do some physical activity ( easy running ) this twinkling become more evident.
I was thinking this is because of wrong sunning (4 min. at 11.30 a.m. two times combined with palming for 8 min after each). I've stopped sunning 10 days ago but twinkling didn't disappear.
I've visited my eye doctor today and he tell that cant find any changes on my retina
also I've noticed that after evening eye relaxation when I go to sleep I feel tension in my eyes, gums, palate, like previous strain is coming back
should I go back to my glasses or may be stop doing Bates method for a while?
PLEASE may you help me with advice, I'm really scared about this twinkling
tac Wrote:Hi guys! I have stopped wearing my glasses and start Bates method for about two months ago
I notice the slight twinkling before my eyes and floaters. when I do some physical activity ( easy running ) this twinkling become more evident.
I was thinking this is because of wrong sunning (4 min. at 11.30 a.m. two times combined with palming for 8 min after each). I've stopped sunning 10 days ago but twinkling didn't disappear.
I've visited my eye doctor today and he tell that cant find any changes on my retina
also I've noticed that after evening eye relaxation when I go to sleep I feel tension in my eyes, gums, palate, like previous strain is coming back
should I go back to my glasses or may be stop doing Bates method for a while?
PLEASE may you help me with advice, I'm really scared about this twinkling

You won't find changes in your eyes because there haven't been any - such effects are nothing bad but expected for someone with imperfect sight.
The feeling of tension is a good indicator as to what needs to be relaxed - the tension felt is the strain trying to re-surface back & is relieved when you have achieved enough relaxation to overpower it.
Thank you for responding 2xtreme2fit
may be this twinkling was before but masked by my glasses and I just didn't notice it?
Can you please explain to us what you mean by "twinkling"?

Some more people may then have some input to offer. Thanks.
When you open your eyes after sunning and look at the blank wall for example you can see a lot of dots twinkling, sometimes they are of different colours and you can't see your wall homogeneously and plainly white. Also you can see something similar when you suddenly and quickly stand up from the bed. I see this dots continuously, but they are not so intense, only barely visible. they are more evident when I look at the sky or during physical activity
tac Wrote:When you open your eyes after sunning and look at the blank wall for example you can see a lot of dots twinkling, sometimes they are of different colours and you can't see your wall homogeneously and plainly white. Also you can see something similar when you suddenly and quickly stand up from the bed. I see this dots continuously, but they are not so intense, only barely visible. they are more evident when I look at the sky or during physical activity

I have seen them & they are usually observed in the following cases :-
* in a poorly lit room
* sudden change from a bright surrounding to a darker one

From my knowledge, they are dust particles reflecting off traces of light present in the room & since there is enormous amount of dust any given point of time in air, it can be observed all over the vision.
Difference is colour is mainly due to different dust particles reflecting different wavelengths of light.
Can you see them with the eyes closed while there is total darkness? (while palming for example)
If so, they are Scotomata. Images that the brains keeps seeing. If you look at a white building when the sun is upon it, or a a bright screen or television, and close your eyes rapidly, you will see the image you saw fractions of second before, in most time two color image. Like black and yellow, or black and purple.

Or you can look at a bright LED while swing it around and you will see lines and curves when you close your eyes.
Is you relax, they will go away instantly.
I can't do any of Bates technics becouse of it, they really scary me
Another explanation - It is something like a micro scotoma develped by looking at a light source, such as light reflected off dust particles.
Since it is so small, it disappears almost instantly.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now