MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Things begins to come into my focus.... ¿?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things begins to come into my focus.... ¿?
When I look at some things, like a photo on the wall, the focus begins to "palpitate", like a zoom-in-out, but my sight is still quite blurry. I hope you can understand me, so, whats this means? can you tell me whats going on... ???

-lordofthesun
Are you blinking or are you staring at what you are looking at?

Palpitate could mean many things. It could mean that you are actually noticing how everything is moving, this is how vision problems are obliterated. Or the image is coming into focus?

blauw

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now