MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
about articles from central-fixation.org

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about articles from central-fixation.org
I want to do a my own site about bates methods. On the site: central-fixation.org i can find a book "perfect site without glassess" but its copyrighted, right ?

May i translate every article from that book on my site on my language and write on the end of every article 'source from central-fixation'. It will be right ?
I don't know what all he has on that website, but all of Bates's material is no longer under copyright.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Everything has to be on the Public Domain now...

But no one can claim copyrights for someone other work.
That means, if they are on the Public Domain, you can freely post them, but say who are written from. And no one can claim any copyright because are not their work.

But if you translate them, i believe there is a copyright then to the person who made the translation.
Its like Wagner or Mozart music. The works are in the Public Domain, but if the Philharmonic Orchestra of a country perform something now and record it, then there is a copyright.

But have in mind that i don't know your Country's laws, and the above are based on how i understand the law. If you need anything on Hellenic law, i can sure help.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now