MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Weird feeling around eye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird feeling around eye
Hi, I am 17 years old, with a -1.25 subscription in both eyes. Although i have been subscribed glasses i haven't ever worn them, choosing to try the bates method instead.

Anyway, it has been 1 or 2 weeks that i have been doing palming/sunning/shifting/swinging. The problem is whenever i try to shift or swing i get a weird feeling around my eyes that even radiates to my upper cheek region. So i what i want to know if i am putting further stress on my eye during exercises, and if it is, what can i do to get remove it.

Thanks
Sometimes weird feelings are just the body rebalancing itself, releasing tension you may not even have known was there. If you feel more relaxed overall and are seeing better, you're going in the right direction.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now