MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
the Eyeport device

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Eyeport device
anyone had any experience of it ?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.exerciseyoureyes.com/online-store.php">http://www.exerciseyoureyes.com/online-store.php</a><!-- m -->
It don't works, you have to paid for it, it's the same like those programs for improve sight in 30 days, that's all garbage, honestly. the information provided on this website is free. It's your choise.
Hi Fuggles,

Yes I bought that awhile ago. The program takes 12 weeks of about 10 minutes a day, though you can use it longer than that if you wish. The exercises start off easy and get harder. They are quite fun to do, so I didn't have much trouble completing the 12 week program.
The main result I noticed was a sometimes dramatic improvement in my depth perception. I mainly put that down to the 'near to far' exercise on the unit where you hold it vertically against your nose and watch the flashing lights fuse together, similar to the string bead fusion exercise recommended by various Bates teachers but in my opinion more fun to do.
After around the twelve weeks I got an email from Jacob Liberman's office suggesting if I wanted a 45 minute private phone consultation with him.In the consultation, he recommended (among a lot of other things) I use the Eyeport again from the beginning using +.50 lenses, as he felt this would help me as I'm nearsighted. I haven't tried that yet, but plan to, and I think the results could be interesting.

Cheers, JW
$239.95 ??? :o

For staff you can make yourself for free?

Nah... palming is easy, it only requires nothing to do and relax and its free. Plus, you can use it anywhere. Wink

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now