MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Definite improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Definite improvement
I posted here 2 years ago and even got 20/20 for a minute with my myopia. I wrote a topic about it.

I now find that if I stop seeing things all at once and look only at small points my vision is better. I still do not wear glasses and I can manage without them.

I don't believe the Bates method works, I KNOW because my vision always fluctuates and I even got cured spontaneously.
Mihai_alexandru congrats on your sucess!
But i don't know what do you mean with:
Quote: "I don't believe the Bates method works, I KNOW because my vision always fluctuates and I even got cured spontaneously."

Are you cured yet? which is your current prescription? So, you don't believe in the Bates Method, but you're getting results, why are you doubting?
Anyway it seems you're missing something, that''s the problem.-- you can convert that temporal cure to permanent if you find what is stopping you from the cure.
I hope you continue progressing.
Lord.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now