MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Neck Pain

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neck Pain
My Neck hurts and i think it either form turning my head to get blood circulation or something i dont know? dose anybodys elses neck hurt or did hurt i did self massage to releve pain and it went away Tongue but is that good or bad?that i had neck pain?
It is likely a sign of strain. However, recognizing and becoming aware of the strain is usually a good first step in vision improvement. Only after you identify the strain can you do something to prevent it. I would try to find out just what exactly is causing this strain. Is it your posture? Something else maybe?

My neck will strain from time to time, but it is not so bad as to be painful. Obviously, I have my own straining issues.
thats what i thought u know its goodthat i found this strain and yes it is posture but now i improved my posture and a couple days aftetr my neck really astarted to hurt and after starting to improve mde eyes i did some massages and it went away after a good nights sleep and more massage and its fine now hope i can find the rest of my stressed muscle and relieve them other than the eye ones

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now