MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Very little vision problem but...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very little vision problem but...
Hi guys, I've had PRK more than 3 months ago and gained 20/10 vision, like my father before me lol. But, I still had vision troubles from my antidepressants like dry eyes and troubled eyesight. But it went away with the withdrawal of the drug. And still now, I have a little fuzz when I see bright things, very little but my father tells me for example when I look at the digital numbers on my recorder, he sees them very clearly, and I see a little blur around the numbers.

I understood that here you know everything about vision, and that you even think ophtalmologist are dumb and there is a conspiracy. So, can you help me fixing this? Smile

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now