MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Bourne Analogy -Comparing the Myopia-Hypnosis Connection

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bourne Analogy -Comparing the Myopia-Hypnosis Connection
The Bourne Analogy -Comparing the Myopia-Hypnosis Connection [There is a thread under the How To See forum, regarding multiple personalties and the experience of myopia for one, and normal eyesight for another - within the same person.]

Comparing The Bourne Identity with Hypnotic Myopia
JMartinC4 Wrote:The Bourne Analogy -Comparing the Myopia-Hypnosis Connection [There is a thread under the How To See forum, regarding multiple personalties and the experience of myopia for one, and normal eyesight for another - within the same person.]
Comparing The Bourne Identity with Hypnotic Myopia
Most Myopes born before 1960 get prescribed lenses one day and realize what they thought was normal distance eyesight is actually very blurry and abnormal. They don't remember ever having had clear distance eyesight. They are usually very good students.
Most Myopes born after 1960 realize one day that they can no longer experience the clear distance eyesight that they remember having, and are prescribed lenses to see clearly into the distance again. They are usually very good students.

Bourne wakes up in unfamiliar circumstances and realizes he doesn't remember anything about himself. All his other faculties and abilities are normal or better than normal.
Bourne to Captain/Doctor: "You know, looking at these charts, I think I might have been closer to the coast."
Captain/Doctor to Bourne: "Did you tie these knots? So, it's coming back."
Bourne: "No, it's not coming back, that's just it. I can tie the knots, I can set up a chess board, I can read and write, but none of it makes any difference. I've been down here two weeks already, looking through all this stuff, and I still don't know who I am."
Captain/Doctor to Bourne: "It will come back. You need to rest."
Bourne: "What if it doesn't come back? We get in there tomorrow, I don't even have a name to go by."

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download