MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Welcome to put me in your google+ circle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to put me in your google+ circle
Hello everybody!

I'd like to see you in my google+ circles. At least the ones who have been at NVI for some time and especially the people who have gained benefit. I guess there aren't many... Tongue I'd also like to be able to connect with "believers" outside this great forum. I don't have much to give yet, but I hope it'll change.

I don't know yet why I'm doing this, but I have a hunch that this may come handy at some point in the future. I may be interacting with future students through the service, and many myopic people dear to me don't ever want to use facebook. I don't know if it's the fear of shame or something. Anyway, I'm not trying to get people away from this very important forum. I hope I don't sound like that.

If you're interested, you'll find me by my name. If you need an invitation, PM me.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now