MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Excellent Advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent Advice
After waking up from a sleep, in the morning when the day is clear and the sunshine shines bright and clear, I encourage those who practice bates method just take a step outside and enjoy the sunlight. I notice my vision is very well during those mornings right after waking up. And notice my vision increases a bit, not the best, but it works. Good luck.
I actually find this to be a self defeating process; I wake up in the morning and feeling happy about how good my vision is when I go outside, but then throughout the rest of the day (I live in the UK so it becomes dark quickly) I feel unsatisfied with my vision ability.

=(

Unless when you say 'And notice my vision increases a bit, not the best, but it works', you mean like a permanent improvement..?
I tried going outside but it too cold where I live. I still go out sometimes in the morning for like 5 minutes and sometimes I do sunning and my face feels so warm and hot. Its kind of cool but I notice that once I go inside everything is dark. I try to do it everyday because I see better the who day. I have 20/400 vision and it terrible I can't see nothing but when I go outside and play I sometimes can see my clock and its clear.
Yeah -- depends on the weather condition. During the last few weeks, it was cold in Tallahassee, FL.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now