MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Janet Goodrich Method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Janet Goodrich Method
Hello,

I practiced Bates method some years ago but I hadn't any results. I read his book and some of his magazines and thought that I had a good understanding of the method.

Now I am giving another try to the Bates Method and bought the Personal Eyesight Training Kit from Carina Goodrich (daughter of Janet Goodrich who is keeping her mother's work of natural eyesight improvement).

I know that for some of you the "real think" are only Bates original work but there are other teachers who developed interesting work based on the Bates Method.

I have to say that I am a bit skeptical about vision improvement but I still do not accept the fact that I couldn't do anything to get better eyesight.

What I am enjoying about the Janet Goodrich method is that she presents the Bathes method in a more practical way.

But I know one thing. Relaxation of body (and eyes) and mind is always positive. I already practice relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation and I feel they are also beneficial. Any other method who promotes relaxation (such as the Bates method) is always welcomed.
I had tried the Bates method two years ago with no results myself. Although, I was expecting a clear flash immediately, but anyway. A year later I picked it up again and have so far had mild success. I found a ton more info than I had had previously, including different interpretations of it, other people's additions etc. So now 6 months later, I have had several 20/50 or better clear flashes, increased acuity at all distances (it's still pretty bad though), better body condition etc. There are a large number of different methods, and the key is to find what works for you. So if this works, Yay! If not, keep searching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HigO_7SPE...ploademail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JBvt4J4...ploademail

Carina Goodrich new videos.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now