MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Revitalvision "train your brain to see better"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revitalvision "train your brain to see better"?
Did anybody heard about it?

It makes quite a success here in Israel with patients with lazy eye and low myopia -0.25 to -1.5. I talked on the phone today with 2 eye doctors from major eye clinics and they both said that it won't change the prescription but I will be able to read 2 more lines on the chart. Which means I guess...that the eye shape won't change but I will be able to see details that a person with -1, -1.5 prescription lower then me can see! I've been stimulating the brain and teaching it to see by looking at details all this time but maybe this program can stimulate it even more!

Here's a link to the site:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.neurovision.co.il/e-index.asp">http://en.neurovision.co.il/e-index.asp</a><!-- m -->

here's a video that explains how it works:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI9zCbu0OmY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI9zCbu0OmY</a><!-- m -->

I'm gonna try it out on Wednesday I'll keep you all posted.
Well just sort of as an FYI, Bates operated a clinic and the experiences of that are what his magazine is based on (the brochure for this says that no eye relaxant program has been clinically proven). I would be very curious how this works out for you. Let us know how it goes! And btw, remember that with Bares and the David method you removed almost two diopters from your prescription.
yeah I did remove 1 diopter on one eye and 1.5 on the other. But mannn I was working on the eyes like hell.

Putting the Lord of the Rings soundtrack and palming to it for like 1-2 hours a day, I was doing eye exercises every day, EFT, Meditation, Reflexology, Self hypnosis with Binaural beats, Affirmations, Hydrotherapy, Neck exercises, Egyptian eye exercises(look them up I didn't give them a long time try but they are extraordinary), Candle Gazing(Gave instant improvement in the eyesight after every time, then I realized how central fixation is important) I was keeping a good diet eating superfoods like goji berries, chia, Cocoa beans, Blueberries(well this foods did boost my night vision alot), I was looking at the distance for hours when I was serving in the army stuck on a tower looking at a desert for 4 hours(the problem was I was staring and not looking at anything ><).

Damnnnn I was doing all that shit for months then gave up then was starting again. Wasted a year of my life on bullshit.

One day I looked at some of my friends how they look at things and noticed that their eyes are moving all the time that it's like they are not staring they actually kinda receiving information bit by bit, processing, then I looked on my myopic friend without glasses his eyes were dead they didn't move at all, then I realized something is not right.Then I read dave's blog and realized that I wasted my time when I was staring and not using my vision right.Oh and then well I wrote what I did on the other topic. I wonder what will happen if I isolate myself on an island and do all the exercises that I mentioned for 10 hours straight every day, I wonder if i'll have a super human eyesight by the end of the week or I will end up looking like this...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://srsounds.com/joom_15/images/stories/jack-sparrow.jpg">http://srsounds.com/joom_15/images/stor ... parrow.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Edit: oh I also did meir schneider's exercises I remember he also said something on noticing details but I didn't thought back then that it will be that important...
Well that's definitely good to know your experience so that I can take home some of that (as well as know what not to do). Thanks!
Okay so I went to this clinic today a day earlier cause someone cancelled their appointment...anyway the opt. there said "1.5 diopter better" is the maximum effect a person can make out of it, most people have 0.75 which is the average. So the improvement is too minor and the cost is too damn high(1500$). This is not for me.
Oh well, but at least you have something that works for you and is free!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now