MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Esoteric/Spiritual Meaning of Eye Defects

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esoteric/Spiritual Meaning of Eye Defects
Increasingly, people are starting to realize that we are not simply our bodies but rather that we are sentient being composed of a mind, body and soul. We are literally what we think we are and reality is a reflection of our thoughts. I'm of the opinion that all dis-ease stems first from our thoughts and then manifests into our bodies as physical ailments.

Here's something I came across and thought Id share with my friends on this forum:

Spiritual Meaning Underlying Diseases

1. EYES (Astigmatism)
Fear of "seeing" the self
AFFIRMATION: I am now willing to see my own beauty and magnificence.

2.EYES (cataracts): Inability to see ahead with joy
AFFIRMATION: Life is eternal and filled with Joy

3. EYE PROBLEMS: (children) Not wanting to see what's going on in the family
AFFIRMATION: Harmony and joy and beauty and safety now surround the child.

4. EYE (farsighted): Fear of the present
AFFIRMATION: I am safe in the hear and now. I see that clearly

5. EYE (nearsighted): Fear of the future.
AFFIRMATION: I accept life and am always safe
What do you guys think??
I think there's merit to this, but it's still necessary to use good visual habits. Affirmations alone won't cure your vision. You can say "I am wealthy and successful" all you want, but until you get a job it's unlikely to happen.
There is certainly a closer relationship between body and soul than usually admitted.
I do believe, that in the way we see the 'way we look at things mentally' is represented, al least to some degree. How much and in which way a person is affected also depends on the personaly, sensivity and predisposition (other people might get stomach problems by the same psychological cause).

But this is a very large field, hard to be concrete, the causes and relationships might be very individual. Your categories seem a bit too simple.

It is possible to use this relationship (between eyes and soul) both ways.
Removing psychological obstacles and blockades will certainly help to improve the eysight.
But is it also possible to heal traumas by using eye movements:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.byregion.net/articles-healers/trauma-EMDR.html">http://www.byregion.net/articles-healer ... -EMDR.html</a><!-- m -->

I think it is not necessary to 'heal' the soul before the eyes can be cured; most probably this will even be the much more difficult approach.

But in the process of 'relearning to see' certain psychological aspects linked to the problem will certainly come up into your conscious mind and your 'inner perpective' will also be 'corrected' if you are ready for it.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now