MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Candida effects on health and the correlation to myopia

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Candida effects on health and the correlation to myopia
Hi NVI lovers,
I have finally understod that Candida might have very negative health effects if you eat wrong food (like the western food), and guess what, there are A LOT OF PEOPLE who do this. In fact in a worst case it can be really crucial and devastating for your health. It was my sister who urged me to read a long article about this, and I now understand that this all makes a lot sense. After I had read it I realised that these causes also apply to myopia ! Strange, I thought to myself. There are however quite simple ways to get rid of Candida, like for instance to drink coconut oil.
I do recommend you to read about Candida, might be someone here on this forum who is really interested and can take this info to another limit to share and help others. Here is the link (chose your language there, because I think it was default swedish):
http://carlg.org/candida.html

BR
Hammer

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now