MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
So what method should I use?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So what method should I use?
My mom used the See Clearly Method, based on Bates' method. You can't buy that anymore and she can't find hers, so what can I do that is the most similar? I need a book or something, as the computer hurts my eyes so much, I can't get the info online. Thanks!!!
The See Clearly Method was based on this book.
Thanks! Should Is this book based on the Bates Method? Should I get this book and also the Bates one? Or is just this one enough? I am beginning to see there are a lot of different books to choose from, and don't know the difference between them all!

Also, I'm wondering how mild my astigmatism is, the optometrist (or whatever he was called) said it's mild to me it feels really bad! My prescription says in my right eye (the bad one): sphere: +.25, cylander: -1.00, axis: 12 and in my left eye which seems totally fine to me it says sphere: +.25, cylander: -.25, axis: 150
That book has some harmful things but some are helpful. I like the info. about posture causing astigmatism.

True Bates method is free here; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id120.html

Read the reviews before buying books.

http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Vision-Wit...Descending

http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Vision-Wit...Descending
Generally and objectively, that simply goes without saying that anyone would just directly straightaway, rationally and reasonably choose the particular or any other much more useful methods available that would practically and realistically best serve one's therapeutic and curative interests, needs and purposes to get the specific healing desired and expected. Whilst one of the common examples would be: http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2115605#i - Cure Zone Forum : What Anyone Wants From Seeking Any Medical Treatments?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now