MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Seeking a teacher close to Chicago

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking a teacher close to Chicago
Please let me know if you are available to teach close to Chicago
Trying to find help from teacher on-line. I post on Chat but no one answer helpful at this time.

Here are my questions

I see the newspaper print a little blur but ok to 7 inches and more away. My doctor prescribed +.75 glasses to read two month past. Now cannot read newspaper any distance without blur when not wearing the prescribed glasses. With the glasses it is now blurry.

Glasses doctor say need now be stronger +1.25. I do not want the addiction to eyeglass.
How to do this natural way to see clearly so not wear glasses?

I am 24.

Computer software programmer.

Video gamer high levels onn4 games.
Hi Seekingclarity,

The glasses are causing the problem; they increase the blur, are addictive. You are smart, have realized this.
Usually people do not develop unclear reading vision at a young age (unless they start wearing glasses).

This condition can be cured at any age, young, or senior citizen by avoiding glasses and practicing the Bates Method.

Stop the reading (+plus, presbyopia) eyeglasses now.
Learn to read fine print as Ophthalmologist Bates teaches. There are many directions, examples in his 'Better Eyesight Magazines'. See the link in my signature below. Also in his book 'Perfect Sight Without Glasses'. These are free on my website.

Also learn to 'SHIFT' on small parts of a flower, stone, marble up close to the eyes. Like you did as a little kid;
http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id56.html
and here's the close vision chapter;
http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id23.html

Get sunlight daily;
http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id57.html

Your eyeglass prescription is not strong. If you quit the glasses now, do not let the eye doctor sell you those stronger glasses; you will regain your previous clear eyesight.
So many threads, found 4 already from 2008-2012 that make sense.

thankyou all.
Seeking Clarity;

Happy to here you have improved. (I saw your chat post 'if you were guest Adam'?)
Fine print really works!

Please list the old and new threads on ib that helped you.
List your progress here.

I am interested in the practices you used to get that quick improvement.

Was it only fine print or did you use shifting, palming, ect..?
I am Adam.
Threads in 2005 up, 08 to present. Cannot list them all as I program 12 hour days.

Suffice it has helped.
Main helpful is fine print, glimpse of micro in sun. No palm, yes shift.
This post was taken over!

Please help me find a teacher close to Chicago

Thank You
Ask Thomas Quackenbush. He has lists of teachers all over the world;
http://www.naturalvisioncenter.com

Here too;

http://www.seeing.org/teachers
http://www.visioneducators.org/Practitioners.htm

Careful; some on the last 2 links are expensive. A few teach some things wrong but many are very good.

Quackenbush teaches on Skype also if you cant travel.
clarknight,

Thanks for the warning on the pages that list teachers. My whole intro to natural vision came from Quackenbush's book, I think I may start talks with him about my next route.

Thanks!
Your welcome.

Toms alright; after I went to his school in San Fran 1999 I could see a old guy blocks away up Grand ave; I mean details, so clear! Before Tom all I did was shift on objects and do that close and far.
After him I knew of centralization and that's when much better then 20/20 was discovered.

I guess you already read all Bates mags... If no, they are here free; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id148.html

Heads up; the yahoo Bates Method Group was infected again by virus; https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/batesmethod
Last time this happened a bunch of Bates Method, vision improvement groups were infected.
Be careful what groups you post on. One of my students got infected yesterday by a 'customer service nutrition products Chat' from a link on another Bates Method group. Looks like a new group.

(If the eyeglass guys jump on this thread I won't post on this thread again. Its nothing again iblindness or the thread.)
(04-10-2014, 09:24 AM)clarknight Wrote: Your welcome.

Toms alright; after I went to his school in San Fran 1999 I could see a old guy blocks away up Grand ave; I mean details, so clear! Before Tom all I did was shift on objects and do that close and far.
After him I knew of centralization and that's when much better then 20/20 was discovered.

I guess you already read all Bates mags... If no, they are here free; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id148.html

Heads up; the yahoo Bates Method Group was infected again by virus; https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/batesmethod
Last time this happened a bunch of Bates Method, vision improvement groups were infected.
Be careful what groups you post on. One of my students got infected yesterday by a 'customer service nutrition products Chat' from a link on another Bates Method group. Looks like a new group.

(If the eyeglass guys jump on this thread I won't post on this thread again. Its nothing again iblindness or the thread.)

There you go again labeling people as eyeglass guys.Keep in mind that you also promote the use of eyeglasses at your web site,even going as far as showing people how to measure their P. D.,and advertizing for online optical companies. So then that make you an eyeglass gal.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now