MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
on-line exercise said to improve central vision

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
on-line exercise said to improve central vision
Hi All,

I found this:

http://eye-floaters-cured.blogspot.hu/20...verse.html

Do you like it?
(02-05-2014, 03:27 PM)centertime Wrote: Hi All,

I found this:

Do you like it?

Thanks, I'll check this out for a few days and let you know how well it works.

I found this:

Do you like it?

Hi, the little activity you posted here surely has capabilities of creating improvement of vision depending of course on how well it was applied at that precise time, This is very similar to Dr Bates idea on close and for vision only it is larger and smaller letters which again is spoken of in Dr Bates works.
Thanks for posting, it is definitely helpful especially for those who want simple and easy things to do.
(02-10-2014, 08:33 PM)eaglevision Wrote:

I found this:

Do you like it?

Hi, the little activity you posted here surely has capabilities of creating improvement of vision depending of course on how well it was applied at that precise time, This is very similar to Dr Bates idea on close and for vision only it is larger and smaller letters which again is spoken of in Dr Bates works.
Thanks for posting, it is definitely helpful especially for those who want simple and easy things to do.

"how well it was applied at that precise time"
Can you tell more about this?

By the way, if somebody is interested...
My experience is quite good so far which is surprising to me really. It has left-right balancing effect on me. It seems to be just what I need. Mentally, it often seems to have pleasant effect on me. I feel comfortable, even being more confident..
I tend to lose left right perception during the day, and when I do this exercise, the perception seems to improve, I feel balanced in the sense as I had two poles inside and those become more leveled, I feel fine-tuned.... and sometimes I feel "golden" (feeling as if I were in high state of harmony)
I need to reapply it frequently to get back closer to ideal state. I do not understand why I lost thiis state at all...
I cannot tell much eye improving effect though...
(02-23-2014, 12:09 PM)centertime Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 08:33 PM)eaglevision Wrote:

I found this:

Do you like it?

By the way, if somebody is interested...
My experience is quite good so far which is surprising to me really. It has left-right balancing effect on me. It seems to be just what I need. Mentally, it often seems to have pleasant effect on me. I feel comfortable, even being more confident..
I tend to lose left right perception during the day, and when I do this exercise, the perception seems to improve, I feel balanced in the sense as I had two poles inside and those become more leveled, I feel fine-tuned.... and sometimes I feel "golden" (feeling as if I were in high state of harmony)
I need to reapply it frequently to get back closer to ideal state. I do not understand why I lost thiis state at all...
I cannot tell much eye improving effect though...

firstly I do apologies for replying after such a long time, rarely on the internet as of late. I hope to be on here more.
Its really good to hear you are improving in many ways, when your eyesight is more clearer confidence is one of the many good changes that happen. You can probably understand why eyesight isn't the only reason why I'm still practising and improving, eyesight is only one of many parts that I look forward to.

meaning, many times when we practise anything to improve our eyesight it usually starts sometimes with improving our eyesight 20% of the time and the more we practise or ponder and reflect on subtleties which make a good change in improvement the more higher the success rate until when we practise that technique, it is more than 90% of the time a success, if not even more.
The more a technique is mastered the more comfortable you feel in any flash so it lasts much longer. Because why would your clear eyesight leave you when you can so assuredly get it back any time? this can only cause a lessening of effort and worry during the improvement of vision in every way . Think about it...

"I feel fine-tuned.... and sometimes I feel "golden" (feeling as if I were in high state of harmony)"

"I cannot tell much eye improving effect though..."

From what you have stated here, when in those 'golden' moments try thinking of small things like a little distant shiny star or anything small of size. Simply remembering or thinking of them will very likely be enough in those 'golden' moments for clarity of sight.
All the best.
(05-09-2014, 07:49 PM)eaglevision Wrote: From what you have stated here, when in those 'golden' moments try thinking of small things like a little distant shiny star or anything small of size. Simply remembering or thinking of them will very likely be enough in those 'golden' moments for clarity of sight.
All the best.

Does it matter if the small point your thinking of is at a blurry distance (a star for instance, is a large blob to me) or not? Bates recommends not trying to think of anything seen imperfectly, so that idea would kind of contradict here. Also, why would Bates not recommend that but then say even imperfect imagination is useful? I don't get it.
(05-10-2014, 06:23 PM)ted Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 07:49 PM)eaglevision Wrote: From what you have stated here, when in those 'golden' moments try thinking of small things like a little distant shiny star or anything small of size. Simply remembering or thinking of them will very likely be enough in those 'golden' moments for clarity of sight.
All the best.

Does it matter if the small point your thinking of is at a blurry distance (a star for instance, is a large blob to me) or not? Bates recommends not trying to think of anything seen imperfectly, so that idea would kind of contradict here. Also, why would Bates not recommend that but then say even imperfect imagination is useful? I don't get it.

Because imperfect improvement is better than no improvement, and you are remembering the improvement, not the worse vision from which you have started, which may help you get to the neXt level.
You have to work with what you have. If you accept nothing less than a perfect mental image to use as a tool, you're setting yourself up for failure.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now