MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Fourth Habit: Swallow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fourth Habit: Swallow
Hello again

Remember the Sketch, Breathe, Blink Method by Tom Quackenbush?
Well I discovered there is something missing in his method, which is an involuntary act of course like the rest of them, and a really important one. Yes as you saw in the title, it is Swallow.
So it goes like this Shift, Breathe, Blink, Swallow, and I think the order or frequency of them are not really important, what really is important is to keep doing them in an any order you feel is required. When we are not doing them, we are in a state of straining. I guess the most effective of all would be doing them simultaneously. (Actually I like to call sketching, shifting as Bates calls it, because I suppose less effort is involved in the word shifting, for example shifting from near/far is like shifting gears)

BTW, as I mentioned earlier, the true vision organ is our nose of course, the more you pay attention to your nose the less likely you'll strain, it is said that the universe revolves around our noses Smile

So if you are practicing this method of Tom Quackenbush, then also remember to Swallow, you will find out, Swallowing is a really effective strain remover.

Ah I forgot, if you really do not appreciate the body you want to heal, none of this really works!
(03-23-2014, 10:32 PM)elias Wrote: BTW, as I mentioned earlier, the true vision organ is our nose of course, the more you pay attention to your nose the less likely you'll strain, it is said that the universe revolves around our noses Smile

Feel like I'm missing something. Could you provide some context?? ^^
(03-24-2014, 01:35 AM)wtfgod Wrote:
(03-23-2014, 10:32 PM)elias Wrote: BTW, as I mentioned earlier, the true vision organ is our nose of course, the more you pay attention to your nose the less likely you'll strain, it is said that the universe revolves around our noses Smile

Feel like I'm missing something. Could you provide some context?? ^^

The nose thing is something I think will be realized on the path to normal vision. I do not say that all people with normal vision see through their noses. But the fullest vision can only be attained in the central fixation of our faces.
Practicing correct vision habits over time will make vision converge to the center, that is our noses, which is what breathing does. At least this is what is happening to me. Bad sinuses also gradually become released and cured.
(03-25-2014, 12:28 PM)elias Wrote: The nose thing is something I think will be realized on the path to normal vision. I do not say that all people with normal vision see through their noses. But the fullest vision can only be attained in the central fixation of our faces.
Practicing correct vision habits over time will make vision converge to the center, that is our noses, which is what breathing does. At least this is what is happening to me. Bad sinuses also gradually become released and cured.

Is there a link with more information? I can't understand this.
I am so sorry, I did not intend to cause confusion.
One thing I insist on all, is about accepting completely how you see and what you see. This means do not care if you do not see clearly, making blur your complete friend. Those early years when i started improving my vision although I understand Bates is all about effortless vision, but my mind just automatically overrode it and constantly wanted to see better and better, and then you start straining after a "hard work" of relaxation. This really messed up my life, On one hand I did not want to return to my glasses, on the other hand I wanted to see clearly, and it totally was such a pain.

So I suggest acceptance for all on this path, letting your eyes see blurry and when a clear flash comes letting it see that way. letting it see how it is seen. After you have mastered this, then you may go on practicing and intending clarity, just after you have totally accepted the situation around your eyes. And this requires courage.

Now the nose thing will come to you when you observe how your eyes are trying to heal themselves. You feel lightness in the eyes and the Vision will come through the inner corner of you eyes, not the middle of your iris but the INNER CORNER of you eyes. This is one important realization of mine. But remember first to ACCEPT, never ever go on improving your vision without acceptance.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now