MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Todd Becker's Presentation about Myopia

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Todd Becker's Presentation about Myopia
I wanted to share this video because It's a great Explanation about The causes of Myopia as well as how to reverse it. He explains print pushing very well and the talk is very motivating. Gekonus was the one who linked me the talk in the first place. So thanks to him. I already had succes with a method very similar to his. I was able to improve the edge of blur of my right eye by several centimeters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Efg42-Qn0
(09-10-2014, 09:19 AM)Ricky Wrote: I wanted to share this video because It's a great Explanation about The causes of Myopia as well as how to reverse it. He explains print pushing very well and the talk is very motivating. Gekonus was the one who linked me the talk in the first place. So thanks to him. I already had succes with a method very similar to his. I was able to improve the edge of blur of my right eye by several centimeters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Efg42-Qn0

The plus lens method is harmful.

The video has it backwards. Says to move farther and farther away from the print. This is not healthy. This is against The Bates Method, against the true normal function of the eyes and vision.

Dr. Bates teaches you to be able to read print clear at all distances and that reading fine and microscopic print close to the eyes prevents Myopia, Presbyopia, Cataract... (On paper. Not on computer all day)

I see that Otis Brown, the cataract producing Plus Lens-Anti-Corrective Method seller is commenting on there, spamming to his channel where he advises all children and everyone to wear the plus lens eyeglass for life. Its ruining their vision. That Plus and print pushing method is not Dr. Bates Method. It is hurting people's vision! Every mother, father that posts on their forums, channel are blocked when they try to tell the truth; that their children's vision was harmed by that plus lens method. Did Otis tell you he has used the plus lens method for life, developed cataract 2 times, has a myopia prescription implanted inside his eyes lens after 2 eye operations, has lasik on the cornea for astigmatism. But he still advises this destructive method to kids, adults, seniors, pilots. Its not healthy, its hurting people. But the people that sell this complain if anyone speaks up and tells the truth.

Note the man in the video is linking to and endorsing Otis brown, David De Angelis, their forums, and that sneaky frauenfeld clinic with Dr. Mark Meyer, who uses a phony name (Alex Frauenfeld I think) posing as Bates teacher in another country but really sells cataract surgery, lasik, othe reye surgeries, the plus lens mehtod in Iowa... ;
So what if it isn't Bates? That's why I posted it in the Other Theories and Methods subforum. I promised to stay out of the Bates section because some people seemed to be pissed off about me critizing Bates. So please do the same and let other people teach other Methods in the Other 'Theories and Methods section.

And about your claims the plus lens is harmful. In all the threads I've read you could never give a satisfactory explanation on why the plus lens is harmful. Not once. The plus lens crowd is simply much more convincing than you so stop it or keep to the Bates section of this forum please.
And about your claims that Alex Frauenfeld is a Lasik promoter. Why does he post Lasik surgery as not beneficial on his page? http://frauenfeldclinic.com/the-frauenfe...ilitation/
To be honest, Todd explains some really interesting and logic facts out there
(09-13-2014, 07:02 AM)gekonus Wrote: To be honest, Todd explains some really interesting and logic facts out there

Yeah definetely. He clearly shows that Myopia is not just genetical and is caused by our environment/lifestyle and that print pushing can lead to shortening of the eyeball. Don't see what is wrong with his presentation. I read that he was able to improve from 20/60 to 20/20 which is an improvement of more than 1D. but he says it takes a lot of time. So I don't expect major improvement any time soon. The eye improves probably by +0.5 per year which is usually the same rate people go down with minus lenses.
I bet there are people who can improve alot more than 0.5 a year but I guess everyone is different
(09-13-2014, 09:16 PM)gekonus Wrote: I bet there are people who can improve alot more than 0.5 a year but I guess everyone is different

Ho_from_vietnam improved by about 2D in 6 months with a method very similar to this. But he was working on the computer for several hours a day. That means he did print pushing several hours everyday.
That video was very interesting, thanks.
Cheers,
JW
I've recently heard about Dr. Kemp's "quantum vision system". He knows the Bates method, but he is promising
even more effective methods used also in millitary. Any suggestions?

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download