MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Good chapter of Bates Method book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good chapter of Bates Method book
I found chapter 11 of William Bate's book at: http://www.central-fixation.com/perfect-...ter-11.php

I thought it was interesting that he noted how central fixation could help with diseases like typhoid fever, influenza, syphilis, and Gonorrhea. What other disease could central fixation help with? It is more interesting when he said that digestion, assimilation, and elimination are improved by central fixation and how functional and organic disease symptoms are relieved by central fixation. Could the underlying mechanism behind healing actually be central fixation?
(10-02-2014, 11:55 AM)AlkalineWater7 Wrote: ... What other disease could central fixation help with? ... Could the underlying mechanism behind healing actually be central fixation?
Alkaline,
Your keeping up in a good style Alkaline.

Yes, central fixation is a gate opener to a relaxed mind and these eyes that shouldn't tremble so much as they used to do. There are a lot of methods to relax the mind but I think central fixation is the most easy and effective one that you can do in your daily life without any problems.

As I have understod the underlying mechanism is that the cells improve in the body overall.
It is due to that a relaxed mind relaxes the central nervous system.
That is why diseases can be prevented and even self healing can occur.

For instance it is interesting that central fixation improves the sense of smell.
That is a prooved fact here at this forum.

The sense of smell is most likely improved because a healthy sense of smell depends partly on a continual turnover of cells that line the nose.
It has been found recently that the sense of smell 'may predict lifespan'.
Link to BBC article:
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-29441323

That is also in principle confirmed with what anulom vilom pranayama or yoga practitioners have said long time ago.
I've been getting the hang of central fixation. My whole body feels warmer, my mind is more focused, and my perceptions are more wholesome due to central fixation. I actually feel like a kid again.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now