MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
update Dec 2014

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
update Dec 2014
Another rewrite.

I originally wanted to make this guide as short and simple as possible to avoid overwhelming the reader, and to give a pretty narrow approach so the reader doesn't feel lost or confused about the best thing to do. Then I had changed it into a guide where there were actually very few instructions at all and it was more of a concept thing.

I didn't get much good feedback on the version that's been up for the last year, and I also decided I didn't like it, so I changed it all around again, added lots of concrete suggestions to help you apply the principles, a couple videos, and made it overall a wider approach that more people should find some value in.

http://www.iblindness.org/davids-method/
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Is there an easy way to go from page to page. O.o

Also, I feel like this guide lacked bunnies, just a thought.
Good suggestion... I'll see about getting some big prev/next links on each page.

Bunnies?
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Ok, I have added prev/next links to show up on the pages.
Site Administrator

(12-20-2014, 06:10 PM)David Wrote: Ok, I have added prev/next links to show up on the pages.

Dont forget the bunnies.

[Image: Kissing-Bunnies_www.FullHDWpp.com_.jpg]

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now