MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Robert Lichtman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Lichtman
This sounds like bad news.
(12-24-2014, 02:32 AM)Daniel Wrote: This sounds like bad news.

Yes, I wasn't aware Robert was ill -- we've pretty much lost touch since he moved away from NY. I sent Esther an email as soon as I got her newsletter, sending my regards and best wishes. If she gets back to me with any information I'll post it here.
(12-24-2014, 08:21 AM)Nancy Wrote:
(12-24-2014, 02:32 AM)Daniel Wrote: This sounds like bad news.

Yes, I wasn't aware Robert was ill -- we've prety much lost touch since he moved away from NY. I sent Esther an email as soon as I got her newsletter, sending my regards and best wishes. If she gets back to me with any information I'll post it here.

Just over a year ago, Esther mentioned to me that Robert had "major health issues that take up all his time", but from the newsletter it sounds like things have gotten worse.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now