MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Amblyopia improvement?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amblyopia improvement?
Lightbulb 
No, I'm really frustrated right now.

I have about 35-40% myopia in my left eye and 20/20 in my right eye. This is called amblyopia, as you know, when the brain when your brain turn off the blurred image from the other eye. My vision switches through the day.

But anyway, there's very little information about amblyopia improvement on Google. Does anyone know anything about this? Do you know one person that has got results?

Or if you know any exercises or methods, I want to know!

The information is needed to be free.

Good day and good luck with the vision training everyone!
I am doing patching for right eye. will let you know the results in next few weeks.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download