MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Use your mind, not your eye muscles.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use your mind, not your eye muscles.
It's been a while since you've all heard from me. I'm here to present something that I have noticed lately as I have been practicing improvements. Before you even look at anything, whether it is far or near, if you fear, or dread that it will be blurry, as you force your eyes towards that object and straining your muscles, it will turn out to be blurred.

On the other hand, lets say, if you're watching a movie, and you are closely paying attention, and you are engaged in what the movie is about, your eyes will work entirely on their own, the image will look clearer, and you won't feel much strain. This is what I have noticed.

Also, to those of you struggling to read boards, and projector screens at their schools I have something for you that has helped me, and may help you keep up with your education, and still learn without completely relying on glasses; however, the best option is always to take pictures of the notes, and write them down later when you are in a much calmer situation. This has helped me as well, especially in fast-paced classes. The faster you want to see the board clear up, the faster it will blur more if you haven't noticed.

While your teacher is lecturing, you must forget about your blurry vision, you must also forget about the fact that the whiteboard looks blurry; Instead, listen carefully, and pay attention to your teacher as he or she is lecturing, pay attention to the subject, and without forcing or straining yourself, your eyes will most likely move on their own without force to the whiteboard as your attention is on it. Also, remember, do NOT try to see everything written on there all at the same time, it will only make it worse, keep your central focus on one object, and keep your peripheral focus on the lecture. You must use central fixation, and the only way your eyes will correctly do this, is if your mind does it as well.

On the white board, if done correctly you should see what is written on there as it is being talked about without you even remembering that your vision was blurry in the first place. I have also noticed that the whiteboard tends to blur again upon remembering that the eyesight was blurred, or while trying to "grab" the clear image of the whiteboard.

Remember, will most likely only work if you aren't forcing anything. If you are forcing something, you will still be straining.

Another thing that may help is if you focus more on learning the subject in the same manner that you are focused and engaged in the method. When you are engaged in the method you probably are interested in learning what is right or wrong, and how to improve your optical habits. If you apply this type of focus to your lectures at school, it may help as well, but it can't be forced.

This may or may not be helpful, but I have come up with this based on research, and experience. I hope it helps some of you.
(09-25-2015, 11:28 PM)Luis210 Wrote: It's been a while since you've all heard from me. I'm here to present something that I have noticed lately as I have been practicing improvements. Before you even look at anything, whether it is far or near, if you fear, or dread that it will be blurry, as you force your eyes towards that object and straining your muscles, it will turn out to be blurred.

On the other hand, lets say, if you're watching a movie, and you are closely paying attention, and you are engaged in what the movie is about, your eyes will work entirely on their own, the image will look clearer, and you won't feel much strain. This is what I have noticed.

Also, to those of you struggling to read boards, and projector screens at their schools I have something for you that has helped me, and may help you keep up with your education, and still learn without completely relying on glasses; however, the best option is always to take pictures of the notes, and write them down later when you are in a much calmer situation. This has helped me as well, especially in fast-paced classes. The faster you want to see the board clear up, the faster it will blur more if you haven't noticed.

While your teacher is lecturing, you must forget about your blurry vision, you must also forget about the fact that the whiteboard looks blurry; Instead, listen carefully, and pay attention to your teacher as he or she is lecturing, pay attention to the subject, and without forcing or straining yourself, your eyes will most likely move on their own without force to the whiteboard as your attention is on it. Also, remember, do NOT try to see everything written on there all at the same time, it will only make it worse, keep your central focus on one object, and keep your peripheral focus on the lecture. You must use central fixation, and the only way your eyes will correctly do this, is if your mind does it as well.

On the white board, if done correctly you should see what is written on there as it is being talked about without you even remembering that your vision was blurry in the first place. I have also noticed that the whiteboard tends to blur again upon remembering that the eyesight was blurred, or while trying to "grab" the clear image of the whiteboard.

Remember, will most likely only work if you aren't forcing anything. If you are forcing something, you will still be straining.

Another thing that may help is if you focus more on learning the subject in the same manner that you are focused and engaged in the method. When you are engaged in the method you probably are interested in learning what is right or wrong, and how to improve your optical habits. If you apply this type of focus to your lectures at school, it may help as well, but it can't be forced.

This may or may not be helpful, but I have come up with this based on research, and experience. I hope it helps some of you.

thanks for advice I will definitely try it when am in class
I also discovered this lately. It's quite interesting that we do see better when we forget all about our eyes.
i've also experienced this! do excersies and stuff, but don't really force anything cause this is not helpful at all. thanks!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now